Copyright (c) 2012, Voxelogram Inc. All rights reserved.
Voxelogram, Inc (“VOXELOGRAM”) releases FVVLib 1.0.0 beta 4 (“FVVLIB”) under the following license terms.
By downloading, copying, installing or using the software you agree to the license terms. If you do not agree to this license, do not download, install, copy or use the software.
- A non-exclusive, non-transferable license is granted without the right to sub-license.
- Free for non-commercial purpose only:
- Permission is granted to use FVVLIB in non-commercial software applications and/or software libraries and to publish and distribute this software as long as VOXELOGRAM is acknowledged as the creator of FVVLIB and VOXELOGRAM’s name, logo and website are included in the documentation, website and other materials distributed with this software.
- Permission is granted to use FVVLIB or derived work for non-commercial technical demonstrations and presentations, including video and audio recordings and to publish and distribute these presentations as long as VOXELOGRAM is acknowledged as the creator of FVVLIB and VOXELOGRAM’s name, logo and website are included in the presentation, website and other material distributed with this presentation.
- No commercial purpose of any kind:
- No permission is granted to use FVVLIB or any work derived from FVVLIB or any work using FVVLIB for a commercial purpose of any kind.
- VOXELOGRAM will retain all rights, titles and interest in and to any derivative works created by the users together with any intellectual property rights created therein with non-exclusive license/non-transferable license granted to the person who created the derivative works.
- Permission is granted to redistribute FVVLIB if the following conditions are met:
- Must reproduce this complete licence document including the copyright statement, the list of license terms and the disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The origin of FVVLIB must not be misrepresented. You must not claim that you wrote the original software.
- Prohibited to use FVVLIB for any purpose prohibited by law.
- Prohibited from removing or altering any of the intellectual property rights notices embedded in or that is provided on FVVLIB.
- No indemnity by VOXELOGRAM for any third-party claim against the user that FVVLIB infringes any IP rights of others.
- No further assignment of FVVLIB received from VOXELOGRAM.
The intention of the licensing model is to allow people to freely experiment with free-viewpoint video technology, integrate it with their technology and to produce technical demos, presentations and videos. This way the technology can be made more widely recognized and adopted and new development ideas and usage scenarios can emerge. The main reasons behind this is to guide future development by giving us more insight and new ideas on how people want to use free-viewpoint video technology and to promote the technology. We would be very happy to hear any suggestions, ideas, questions, feature requests or any other kind of feedback from you by using our survey form or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you unsure if your intended usage fits the non-commercial licensing terms or you have any other questions regarding the license conditions please contact VOXELOGRAM at email@example.com.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR ANYONE DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VOXELOGRAM CAN CHANGE THE LICENSE TERMS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.